fot

Re: [Fot] VIR Gold Cup Races

To: "Deanes, Robert" <deanesr@uncw.edu>
Subject: Re: [Fot] VIR Gold Cup Races
From: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 19:29:11 -0700
I'll have extra spots Robert, unless they require Sam the Gay Dog to
sign up. I suspect if you just give them my name you can claim an
empty slot. Its highly unlikely that I'll remember to put you on the
list--things that people tell me fifteen minutes before are usually
lost forever in the vacuum in my head.
Bill Babcock
billb@bnj.com
bnj  Website for Babcock & Jenkins, a direct and interactive agency

You can subscribe to my Blogs
Via email:
All Aluminum Tour: Touring and racing classic North American tracks.
http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?Sub=168395
Ponohouse : Living and playing in Maui. http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?
Sub=168304

or Via RSS