fot

[Fot] Thriller at Miller - Kastner Cup 2007!

To: FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Thriller at Miller - Kastner Cup 2007!
From: chasgee@aol.com
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 11:33:16 -0400
Hello everyone,

The Thriller at Miller is less than 1 month away amnd it looks like the event
is shaping up nicely!B  Here's the list of entrants to date:

Chuck Gee

Spitifre

Mike Bruner

TR4

Mordy Dunst

TR4

Steve Smith

GT6

Ken Gillanders/Preston Kaenel

TR3

Paul Smock

TR4

Bob Miller

TR3A

Dennis DeLap

TR4

Chuck Arnold

TR5

Joe Alexander

TR4/Ambro?

John Frymark

TR4

Dean Tetterton

Warwick GT

Jerry Barker

Herald

I hope some more of the FOT from the midwest can make it, we did try to make
the west coast venue as far east as possible.

Here are more details regarding the venue and the race:

Entry Fees:

$450 for all Three Days, $50 2nd Car, same driver

$350 Sat, Sun Only

$50 Touring session during lunch B( Pay at track.

Race Entry Fee Includes:

Friday Night Driversb Reception Party, with Live Music!
Saturday Night Dinner, Club House
Sunday Awards Party s Awards for Top Three Class Winners in the Feature

World Class Race Facility is bDisneyland for Racersb

Grand Prix Garages feature air conditioning and Speed Channel TV!

For garage rental rates and reservations, call 1-866-297-2636.

RV Paddock Parking features showers and electrical hookups!

$26.50 per day, RV parking B( Electrical hook-up, $30 per weekend B( RV Dump
on site

Race Fuel will be available at the track.

Tire Support available, Topless Performance, 877-728-0914

Order tires by June 21, 2007 to have the freshest rubber available.

Additional Accommodations:

Best Western Inn, 1.800.448.5010 , 365 N. Main, Tooele, Utah

The American Inn & Suites, 435-882-6100, 491 S. Main St., Tooele, UT

The Hampton Inn, 435-843-7700, 461 S. Main St., Tooele, UT

Truck wash available, Blue Beacon Truck Wash, Exit 99 of I-80.

More info will be posted on the FOT site shortly.

When you get to the track, look for the large three car trailer we brought to
Hallett.B  That will be FOT headquarters.B  It would be great if we could all
pit together and we'll make every effort to do so.B  Kas and Peg will be there
with us and we'll have a few surprises as well.B  Mark Bradakis has even
volunteered to barbeque, so there will be good times!

If you haven't done so already, please register.B  The entry form can be found
here:

http://vararacing.com/Overall1.html

Thanks and hope to see you all there!

Chuck Gee