fot

Re: [Fot] Window nets?

To: KEVIN LYNCH <klynch_6@msn.com>, Gt6steve@aol.com, FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Window nets?
From: Ernest Husmann <ehusmann53@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 12:10:12 -0700 (PDT)
Make sure you get the bottom bar as well.  There is some welding involved.

  I have used a similar system in the past, easy with no fuss.

  Also available from Racer Wholesale, for comparison shopping.

  Ernie

KEVIN LYNCH <klynch_6@msn.com> wrote:
  Steve,
You can buy window net mounting kits with seat belt buckle type releases from
Leary Racing Products. All, or most of, the pieces you will need are
included.
Kevin