fot

Re: [Fot] Tow Stick

To: <BillDentin@aol.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Tow Stick
From: "Henry Frye" <henry@henryfrye.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 20:07:35 -0400
Moss sells them, but forget the toe stick...

Look at eBay auction # 4526459130.

Forget paying $63 for that, make them yourself.

Hold one plate against one front wheel, get a helper to hold the other
plate against the other wheel. Get a regular carpenters tape measure, or
two matching tapes make it real easy. Insert the tape in the slot behind
the wheel, run tape under car and into the slot behind the wheel on the
other plate. Take your measurement, then get the measurement from the
front slots. Adjust until you get your desired toe.