fot

[Fot] TR6 Fenders

To: <Fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] TR6 Fenders
From: "Richard Gehweiler" <mini@wi.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 00:03:55 -0500
As some of you may recall, Stonefield Vintage Racing was running two cars at
the May MOTRAH race at RA, Dan Gehweiler running a Mini Cooper and Alan
Washatko running a TR6. We had a great time meeting people and talking about
Triumphs and Minis. The high point of the weekend was meeting Kas Kastner
and his wife. Kas and his wife are truly wonderful people. The low point was
watching the wall right after turn 14 suck Alan's TR6 right off of the track
in the rain, and planting a big wet kiss on the driver's side of the car.
(Like Tony Drew said, "Makes for a good story"). Fortunately it could have
been a lot worse.

We have most of the parts that we need to repair the damage, however we are
in need of a driver's side front and rear fender (that's "wing" to you UK
and Australian guys). If anyone has any rust free (Stop laughing) parts,
could you please contact me and let me know the particulars.

Thanks Much,

Richard Gehweiler

mini@wi.rr.com

1.262.894.5460