fot

Re: [Fot] Mosport

To: "Simon Rasmussen" <simon@telephonestogo.ca>, "Friends of Triumph"
Subject: Re: [Fot] Mosport
From: "Bill Babcock" <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 08:16:07 -0700
The class got a lot tougher after all the guys slower than me went home.
Peyote wasn't running as sweetly as normal. I have a nasty feeling I
should pull the head off and take a look, but I'll fiddle with
everything else before I finally bite the bullet and look for aluminum
smears.

Compression is good, engine turns easily, but its down on power and
stumbles after a lift. I'd usually say ignition, and maybe carburetion,
but I've worked on this car long enough to know it's probably in the
guts.