fot

[Fot] Crank Scrapers

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Crank Scrapers
From: Scypher@USA.com <scypher@usa.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 15:09:46 -0400
I was one...  I've been emailing him periodically on their status...
His site has been noting they are in development for a while, and now
he has made them up with a windage tray and teflon scrapers.  I have a
full setup for my lightened crank being made up.  You can contact
Kevin @ www.crank-scrapers.com if anyone wants more info or pictures....

Also, for those of you interested, I made it through SCCA drivers
school back on june 10th....the 29th anniversary of my car's first
entry into SCCA racing in 1978.

I'm working through a few motor issues, and should be out regional
racing late July or early august....

Thanks
-S