fot

Re: [Fot] Tilton clutch

To: vinttr4@geneseo.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Tilton clutch
From: chasgee@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 18:58:13 -0400
Jack,

Try Dave Bean, http://www.davebean.com/.

Chuck

-----Original Message-----
From: Gary Schneider <garygret@sbcglobal.net>
To: Jack W. Drews <vinttr4@geneseo.net>; fot@autox.team.net
Sent: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 2:17 pm

Jack,
My car came to me with a Tilton clutch and flywheel. It has a circle-track-type
coaxial release so I'm not familiar with your throwout arrangement. The former
owner warned me in 2000 to go easy on it because Tilton no longer makes them
for
TRs. If you find out anything different, I'd love to know too. But assuming
it's
true the trail is pretty cold by now I'm afraid.

If you're interested in the coaxial arrangment as an option I could take some
pictures and dimensions when I pull the trans for overdrive work, probably
sometime in August.

Gary Schneider