fot

[Fot] Spitfire headers part 2

To: "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Spitfire headers part 2
From: "Norlin Engineering" <norlinengineering@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 19:15:50 -0700
First off, thanks to all who offered suggestions and advice regarding my
previous question on Spitfire headers.  For a variety of reasons, I am going
with a custom built header.  Next week, the header flange will be cut.  If
anyone else is interested in a header flange for a 1300 Spitfire, please
contact me directly by Friday.  At this point, I have no idea of the cost
but I will be able to get a good idea once I see how many I'll be having
made.

Also, thanks for the tip on the Spitfire crank scraper.  I ordered one,
along with a windage tray this morning.  The timing was perfect considering
where I stand in the new motor build.

Jim Norlin