fot

Re: [Fot] What springs do I have?

To: triosan@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] What springs do I have?
From: "S. Ingate" <hottr6@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 14:21:48 -0400
Cc: fot@autox.team.net
Sender: fot-bounces+fot-archive=autox.team.net@autox.team.net
Chuck wrote:

>The fronts are red, the rears blue with yellow dashes on each loop.  The
>fronts may have a second color also, just cannot remember.
>
>Anybody have any idea about what rate these have? and what their heights
>are?

I cannot help with the fronts.  I have blue with yellow stripe (like the
Swedish flag) all round; I think they came from Moss as "competition
springs".  They are pretty soft and give a nice ride on the street.  The
fronts are 9" free length and 390 lb/in, the rears are 10.25" free length
and 420 lb/in.

Shane Ingate, moving a zillion tons of crap to New Mexico (bloody 'ell!)