fot

Re: [Fot] front springs

To: "S. Ingate" <hottr6@hotmail.com>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] front springs
From: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 19:03:26 -0500
Sender: fot-bounces+fot-archive=autox.team.net@autox.team.net
Thanks for the suggestion, but I struck out at Eibach. Eibach says
they do not have any springs in their entire range that has the right
diameter, length, and stiffness. The one spring that comes closest
has an inside diameter of 2.5". But I did not look at the catalog
itself. I called and talked with them. I guess I'll peruse the
catalog myself. I had no idea that our sizes were so rare.

At 02:38 PM 8/3/2007, you wrote:
>Uncle Jack asked:
>
>>I want to try some stiffer front springs in my TR4.
>>Does anybody know of a source or application?
>
>Eibach make a zillion different springs.  You will need to know
>sping diameter, spring rate, free length, and length at free
>compression.  HM_migration_HM_viral_protection_0507

uncle jack