fot

[Fot] Roebling Road Sept 7,8,9

To: "FOT" <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Roebling Road Sept 7,8,9
From: "Don Marshall" <ofbracing@nefcom.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 12:57:18 -0400
If you're anywhere near the South next month and you like low key events
with LOTS of track time you should make a point of coming to the
VDCA/SCCA vintage event at Roebling Rd.

The actual race weekend is two days (Saturday/Sunday) so the rate is
very low in spite of all the track time.  In addition, the track is
having a test/tune day on Friday that typically generates so much track
time that some of us haven't been able to handle it all.

Last time Leo ran all 7 sessions on Friday and logged over 3 hours just
that day.

I could only manage 5 sessions before I decided I'd had enough fun for
one day.

We'll be doing a FatBastard cookout and wine tasting on Friday evening
at the new improved Triumph ghetto near turn 3 so, if you're in the
area, please come by.  Don