fot

[Fot] red floor mats for SPITFIRE on ebay

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] red floor mats for SPITFIRE on ebay
From: Robertten1@aol.com
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 22:07:02 EDT
WOW $106 for those red rubber floor mats for a  Spitfire!  Someone really
wanted them bad.  Makes me want to go dig  through my spares to find the White
Set I have for Spitfires, LoL.  No,  I'll hold on to them a while longer.

I guess its true what they say about Ebay, people are paying stupid money
for things they want.

Sorry for the babble,
Bob T.
(Autocrossing next weekend will get my mind off those stupid  mats)