fot

[Fot] "...and now for the rest of the story".

To: BillDentin@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] "...and now for the rest of the story".
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 12:53:36 EDT
Radio Personality Paul Harvey frequently draws upon the wit and wisdom of Ron
Dentinger....ya, that Dentinger Family.

Ron recently sent this to Paul Harvey for his use on his radio show:

"You know that you are overweight when your host steers you away from the
WICKER CHAIRS".

I guess this fits in well with Bill Babcock's recent commentaries on the
current state of  Midwestern Midsections.

I suspect that this thread all began with Bill when we had dinner in a
Geneseo, Illinois restaurant

I ordered CHEESE with my Hash Browns...along with a greasy full platter of
Pork Ribs.

Joe Alexander      </HTML>