fot

Re: [Fot] Vintage Motorsport Magazine

To: Ken Suhre <kenandtweety@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Vintage Motorsport Magazine
From: Allen Washatko <awashatko@wi.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 18:52:53 -0500
FoT,

I talked with Scott Paceley who shot and wrote the article. Digital
photo prints are available at $16 for a 5x7, $20 for an 8x10, $34 for
an 11x17, etc. He can be contacted at 217.356.0810 or
<spaceley@uiuc.edu>. He will also be at the VSCDA Fall Festival at RA.

Allen

On Aug 27, 2007, at 9:41 PM, Ken Suhre wrote:

> I echo Joe's remark. Great action shot Tony! You may
> race the rest of your life and never get exposure like
> that again. And if I recall it was a totally great
> weekend for you and most all other FOTers. Those
> "Alexander Headlamp Covers" really jump out at you.
>
> By the way Tony, if you are interested in copies or
> enlargements of that picture, read the editors answer
> to 15 Minutes of Fame.
>
> Ken Suhre

A l l e n  W a s h a t k o
1971 TR6  - Number 6