fot

Re: [Fot] Limerock

To: BillB@bnj.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Limerock
From: "Joe Boruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 17:13:32 GMT
I will be there working in timing and scoring in the tower on Saturday and
Monday.  I will try to stop by either before or after racing starts/stops for
the day.
Bill, let me know if you happen to need any TR parts for repairs and I will
see what I can do.  Joe(B)

-- "Bill Babcock" <BillB@bnj.com> wrote:
To any FOTers coming to Limerock. Please be sure to drop by and say Hi.
Unless
the enforcement toughens up we'll have ample adult beverages. We're a bit
hard
to miss--the big Airstream and the ugly car right at the bottom of the
paddock
road.
jaboruch@netzero.net
Fot mailing list