fot

Re: [Fot] Limited Slip diffs

To: <fot@autox.team.net>, "Charly Mitchel" <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Limited Slip diffs
From: "Charly Mitchel" <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 12:40:25 -0700
Alright FoTer's, we're ready to order the Diffs from Ken Gilanders @ British
Frame and engine.  We need 2 things a payment for half down and all persons
to commit in a timely manner.  I think given this is a Holiday weekend and
some may not get this notice for a week or so, we will make a generous time
frame to commit.  How about 21 days.  All deposits must reach Ken by the
21st of September.  We need to send him a check for $750 for each unit
ordered.
At this time we have 6-8 persons interested in them.  Ken has also told me
that we may have found a may to get the shipping cost down a little also.  I
will find out if Ken needs a check or can take a credit card as well.
Thanks,
Charly Mitchel
TR6 #44
Kens information is as follows: