fot

[Fot] Use Beer as a coolant?

To: "wheeltowheel@wheeltowheel.com" <wheeltowheel@wheeltowheel.com>,
Subject: [Fot] Use Beer as a coolant?
From: "David W. Riddle" <dave@microworks.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 15:40:18 -0700
http://www.twitchguru.com/site/flash_videos/beer_cooling_comparison_international_edition.html

I wonder if a car radiator would see a performance difference like
that seen in the cooling capacity of beer and a computer CPU (at rest
and under load).

I would think that the you would certainly need to make sure to get
the foam out of the beer or at least let it go flat before pouring
into the radiator.

Gunsness did not cool as well as Coors which in turn did not do as
well as the German beer (some unpronounceable brand) they used but
neither of them cooled as well as Molson.

Interesting.  Anyone going to try it in their car?

HeHe...