fot

Re: [Fot] Hawk Blue pads for early Spitfire?

To: "'Barr, Scott'" <sbarr@McCarty-Law.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Hawk Blue pads for early Spitfire?
From: "Norlin Engineering" <norlinengineering@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 13:52:40 -0700
In looking through the Porterfield catalog,
http://www.porterfield-brakes.com/ they list the Hawk Blue pad for the late
Spitfire as an HB 118.  This is for the 14 LF caliper.  They do not list a
Hawk pad for the earlier 12 SP caliper.  They do however list their own pads
for the early Spit caliper in their R-4 full race compound as a part no. GD
528.  They also show rear shoes in this same compound.

Anyone have experience with the Porterfield R-4 pads and shoes on a
Spitfire?

Jim Norlin