fot

Re: [Fot] Joe B III in "SportsCar"

To: joeg@neb.rr.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Joe B III in "SportsCar"
From: "Joe Boruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 14:00:44 GMT
Thanks Joe, your compliments are appreciated.  He can be a handfull at times,
since he is smarter than both of us combined.  He does not know as much yet,
so we are still a step ahead of him.  He wants to fly and race (and the list
goes on), so to do that he knows that he has to stay away from drugs and
alcohol.  Joe(B)

-- "Joe Guinan" <joeg@neb.rr.com> wrote:
I was just reading my October issue of the SCCA club magazine, and ran
across an article about Joe Boruch III, progeny of our own Joe (B).  It was
a very complimentary article about a kid that seems to have his head screwed
on right.  As the father of an 18 year old, I know that's about the highest
compliment you can pay to a parent.  Congratulations Joe and Anne on raising
a fine son.

Joe Guinan
Fremont, NE
jaboruch@netzero.net