fot

[Fot] Road America Elkhart Lake Vintage Festival

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Road America Elkhart Lake Vintage Festival
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 19:14:04 EDT
Alexander Racing became a member of the HOLE IN BLOCK GANG,  in a spectacular
way, coming into Corner Station Five.

It was captured in it's entirety by an MG guy, who suffered the same fate the
day before, and had his camera in the ready. Absolutely amazing cloud of oil,
but no resulting fire.

There are no longer any mosquitoes in that immediate vicintity. 2nd coming of
the Exxon Valdez, methinks.

My aopologies to the four racers behind me that did not complete the turn. I
am pleased to say that there are no repairs to any cars needed, outside of my
block. This block has been run in #197 since 1992. It deserves a rest.

Great turnout by Triumphs. I'll leave it to others to spread the good news.
It was a very good weekend.

Joe Alexander
Mark Alexander   </HTML>