fot

[Fot] Watkins Glen 2008 THE KASTNER CUP progress report

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Watkins Glen 2008 THE KASTNER CUP progress report
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 15:13:25 EDT
Just a little summary:

Of course, the Triumphs will have their own stand alone race as we have in
the past.

There will be a concession on the entry fee for the Triumphs, with a
stipulation of early entry.

So there:  The track time will be up and the cost will be down.

I have had one offer of a sponsorship, and there are likely other folks out
there that may want to participate.

Those monies are solely for our use......!

I need to examine the opportunities further so that 'sponsors' get exposure
in press releases, track programs, driver packets, etc.  I could use some help.

More details will be be forthcoming....

Joe Alexander   </HTML>