fot

Re: [Fot] Re watkins Glen

To: <Labs0808@aol.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Re watkins Glen
From: "tr4.tony@virgin.net" <tsheach@pba.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 20:37:28 +0100
Doug

I'm busy looking for a passout for the week to make the quick hope from sunny
Scotland by the sea. A big trailer on site by FoT land would be good for me if
its not going to kill me next time I owe the tyre guy money.

Its unlikely that ill bring bst82B to compete but may bring willing crew to
split the cost .... Spanners ready. Can you let me know what can be done ? I'm
hoping that Joe A or Kas will sponsor me through your security ..... You're
Plods don't like the kilt and the Connery aaccent only works on girls ...

Regards

Tony