fot

Re: [Fot] What came first - the head gasket or the freeze plug????

To: "Jay Creel" <jaxonracing@yahoo.com>, "greg"
Subject: Re: [Fot] What came first - the head gasket or the freeze plug????
From: "RACER BUD" <budscars@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 18:58:21 -0700
Hi Jay....I don't know what TR you are racing, ..I have a new engine in my
Spitfire....and the new freeze plugs are leaking..without even being on the
track.....I've been told that now that the blocks are getting old, that
putting a sealer in the water system is a normal thing ?
I could use some input here too.
Thanks
Racer Bud