fot

[Fot] New member prospective

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] New member prospective
From: <igofaster@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 16:57:55 -0700
Well guys, thank you for inviting me into the FoT! I'm really appreciative of
the friendship and knowledge everyone is sharing and passing along. I really
have to publically thank George Curl for taking me under his wing when I went
to CVAR driver school at TWS.
The #33 GT6 I bought from Bob Davis is beautifully prepared and has been a
dream come true for me. The car is fantastic and he is one of many of you guys
and gals that should be commended for the quality and knowledge of the old
Triumphs which is keeping the relevant, viable , and racing.
I appreciate the information everyone is sharing with me to start working on my
CVAR transmission issue. I support CVAR in their effort to keep the cars as
closely as they were to original. I have no desire to sell the T50 Toyota
gearbox, as I won't mind moving it in and out if I choose to participate with
other organizations, or another GT if I build one.
FYI, I'm listing my 1969 GT6+ on eBay sunday. I've been working on the car
casually over the last 10 years or so. It is an interesting car. If someone is
looking for a good GT6... it's got potential.
Thanks for sharing again, the FoT network... now ..... where can I get some of
those cool FoT window stickers I've seen on my car and others?
Kindest regards, ya'll.....   Bobby Whitehead  Texas USA