fot

[Fot] 'Shirt Guys' are in Place for Watkins Glen

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] 'Shirt Guys' are in Place for Watkins Glen
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 10:48:55 EDT
FoT,

Led by Scott Janzen, it looks like Marty Sukey and the Kahlers are involved,
too. Scott is going to contact Shirt Supplier Ted Schumacher, for selections
and quotes.

The last run Ted made, he priced them to kick back a few bucks to the FoT
Coffers. This is a welcome feature and we look forward to receiving the cash.
Thanks, Ted!

This WATKINS GLEN event shirt may end up being something really special.
Plenty of time to be creative....and the right folks are in place.

We may consider some advertising on the back of the shirt to defray set up
costs. We likely will limit the number of advertisers, if we do it, so we dont
clutter the shirt.

If you are interested in advertising your company on the back of this
shirt....please contact me.

Joe Alexander      </HTML>