fot

Re: [Fot] Rear spoiler on a TR6

To: <BillDentin@aol.com>, <vintage.racer@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: [Fot] Rear spoiler on a TR6
From: "Kas Kastner" <kaskas@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 09:08:46 -0700
On pages starting at 187 of my Historical and Technical  Guide
(book two) I did a recap and photos of the testing of a rear spoiler I did
for the TR-6. back in 1970.  It was absolutely marvelous. This was race
track testing so I cannot account for  slower speeds but in turn 8 & 9 at
Willow Springs, it took all the "hee-haw" out of the fast corners. It looked
great also.

The SCCA would not allow it, and none were ever listed even after my time at
Triumph.