fot

Re: [Fot] KASTNER CUP CHALLENGE - WATKINS GLEN 2008

To: "Keith Files" <keithfiles@btinternet.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] KASTNER CUP CHALLENGE - WATKINS GLEN 2008
From: "Chuck Arnold" <triosan@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 09:48:39 -0700
Do, in SOVERN, the following would be illegal:
+60 pistons [40=max]
Any Webers [PI or two Strombergs only allowed]
Roller rockers
Maybe the tranny case
Rear Konis [must use levers]
Wilwood vented rotors
Glass panels [any]

So, what rate springs do you use [ponds/inch if possible] and what are their
free lengths?  Do you use a rear sway bar?

Thanks.

Hope to meet and race with you guys some time.

Chuck Arnold

--
Chuck Arnold