fot

Re: [Fot] TR4 Trans

To: KEVIN LYNCH <klynch_6@msn.com>, FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR4 Trans
From: "Greg \"Lunker\" Hilyer" <lunkercars@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 18:10:14 -0600
Great Kevin,
The track has RV hookups and I MIGHT be able to get you a freebie. IF
I get the TR going [trans got on the bus this afternoon], I will
welcome you to pedal our low power 510 around. SWMS has one day
entries for $150 Sat including t-shirt and party - $125 Sunday - I
can still get you the pre-registration price of $225 for both. How's
that for a sales pitch?
Greg "Lunker" Hilyer
TR4 #314
P.S. I've seen you loose a hub before... assumed you had them stacked
like cord wood. Actually, I think I may have been the first or second
car past after you lost the wheel in Pueblo [ was driving Tom Deats'
#79 Bugeye] They hadn't thrown the yellow yet and you can bet I was
looking for a flying wheel in search of it's car!! Did you find it?
How far away? Glad you kept the shiny side up.