fot

Re: [Fot] Scatershield source?

To: "Greg \"Lunker\" Hilyer" <lunkercars@earthlink.net>, "FOT"
Subject: Re: [Fot] Scatershield source?
From: "Coffey, Jack" <CoffeyJack@bfusa.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 08:32:05 -0500
See attached pix....
Blanket bolts to engine plate with metal tabs (photo top) and straps
attach blanket to trans case.  Has a heat shield on exhaust side

Current Deist shields (for Honda) are listed at $194 - $204. I cannot
find what I paid for this but I'm sure it was more than $200

Want to make an offer???

Jack Coffey
ph:615-937-1535
coffeyjack@bfusa.com