fot

[Fot] F1 Championship

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] F1 Championship
From: JOSEPH HUGHES <tr5racer@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 22:50:06 +0100 (BST)
Great race but a bad result for us Brits especially as we lost the Rugby World
Cup Final yesterday as well.
  In my opinion Lewis should have tied up the title in China when, had the team
changed his tyres earlier, he would not have gone into the gravel entering the
pitlane. I also do not understand why they the team opted for a 3 stop strategy
in todays race as I believe that cost him a higher place finish.
  But then again I am biased as his grandfathers a friend of mine!

  Mike Hughes