fot

Re: [Fot] Cooling fuel to take up less volume

To: "'David W. Riddle'" <dave@microworks.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [Fot] Cooling fuel to take up less volume
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 22:46:49 -0700
Do they allow you to spray foam onto the outside of the tank?  If so, then
you should go to the hardware store and get a can of polyurethane foam then
spray a coating all around it.  That will keep it cool longer and hopefully
avoid expansion that might cause the tank to overflow.

A float in the tank connected to a light (ala MGTD) might be a way for him
to know that he is running low in case the cool fuel doesn't allow him to go
the full distance.

Joe C.