fot

[Fot] TR6 roll cage

To: <trmarty@hotmail.com>
Subject: [Fot] TR6 roll cage
From: Shane Ingate <hottr6@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 10:17:27 -0400
Marty Sukey asked:
> Any chance you have some digital
> pictures of your bars/cages you could email me to get the thought process
> rolling?

Marty,

Look at http://hottr6.blogspot.com/, specifically the posts for Jan-May 2006.
Click on the pictures for a larger view.  This cage would not pass inspection
for dedicated racers because the front hoop is not high enough, but it will
work for
auto-X and hill climbs and track days.

Fitting the front hoop behind the heater box (so I could stay toasty on cold
days)
was not as hard as it looks, but did require perseverance.  Defrosting the
windshield
is not as efficient as with stock and I am still working on fabricating a
fix.

Shane Ingate in NM