fot

Re: [Fot] Would your evac plans involve the triumph

To: "Steve Belfer" <colordog.1@earthlink.net>, "Friends of Triumph"
Subject: Re: [Fot] Would your evac plans involve the triumph
From: "Scott Janzen" <S.Janzen@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 12:21:41 -0400
Funny, looking at those photos of people camped out at the stadium, my
thought was that I would take my trailer and live in it.  However, given
enough time, I'd probably load in the car and then unload it when I got to
somewhere to camp out.  Others in my household might have different opinions
about what to load in the trailer from the house though.