fot

[Fot] 1952 Triumph Renown Seller seeks Assistance In pricing Car

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] 1952 Triumph Renown Seller seeks Assistance In pricing Car
From: Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 14:52:19 -0700
I've been in contact with this seller, via e-mail, and he was having
difficulty pricing the car.   I am not very familiar with Renowns, so I
was of no help.  If anyone has experience with these cars or is an
interested buyer, here is his info below.  (I do not know the seller and
I have not seen the car.)

--Justin

SELLER INFO:
David Sells <dvsells@yahoo.ca>

    1952 Triumph Renown

Reply to: sale-459961746@craigslist.org
<mailto:sale-459961746@craigslist.org?subject=1952%20Triumph%20Renown>
Date: 2007-10-25, 9:22PM PDT

1952 Triumph Renown in excellent conditioned....garaged for
years...previous owner was Brian Ahearn's father....

LINK to his ad on Craigs List:

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/car/459961746.html