fot

Re: [Fot] Watkins Glen-Planning Spreadsheet on Entrants and

To: N197TR4@cs.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Watkins Glen-Planning Spreadsheet on Entrants and
From: tom strange <tstrange@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 07:56:27 -0700 (PDT)
Good morning everyone ;>)

    Thanks, Joe, for the note to the list.
    I did volunteer to do this, and will be looking for info as we proceed.
For now, if anyone wants to add or delete their name from the list, I will put
people down as having a car or not, and I'll probably add info as we go to make
it easier for everyone to plan things such as the motel, T-shirts, paddock
space, activities and such.
    I welcome any kind of info, such as, i'd like to come, but dont know...
I'll definitley be there ... etc.  If plans change, let me know and I can move
names, cars etc to whatever column seems to be appropriate.  I have most email
addresses, but am lacking a few, so emailing would be best.  That way, we have
a way to contact the list of people as developments and news come available.
    This looks like a big planning event for Joe, so I'm sure that at some
point, any info we have will be needed or helpful to someone.
    Send me any info you like, and I"ll track it for whoever needs it...  I may
well ask for other things later on as the need arises.
    Hope to see you all there.
    Thanks,

    PS.  The sooner the better on any of this, it is all flexible, and can be
changed as we go...

N197TR4@cs.com wrote:
  FoT,

I have this huge list of entrants and attendees. It is somewhat incomplete,
but Tom Strange has volunteered to take it over and develop an expanded Excel
Spreadsheet with information.

This is really appreciated. Thanks Tom!

When he is ready, some of the information can be published on the FoT
Website, with some help from Henry Frye.

Sometime after the first of the year, our major sponsor, Classic Motorsports
Magazine, will put together a blurb on the WG Grand Prix.

Along with this Tim will publish the name of the ENTRANTS, as we know them at
that point. Tim has done this in the past. (Walter Mitty)

I sent the Excel Spreadsheet LIST to Tom this weekend, and when he is ready,
he will be asking for further information.

Thanks for the cooperation....and thanks again, Tom!

Regards,

Joe A
tstrange@sbcglobal.net
Fot mailing list