fot

[Fot] GT6 Project in Philadelphia area available

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] GT6 Project in Philadelphia area available
From: "Scott Janzen" <S.Janzen@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 15:31:04 -0400
A friend of mine has a complete disassembled GT6 ('68?) and a second later
car sans engine and trans. They started to make a vintage race car and
stopped, w/o much progress being made. Chassis was gone through, painted,
new bushings, front coil-overs etc but has been sitting on and under a tarp
for a few years outside. Body looks like there may be some rot in the front
part of the outer rockers but generally very solid, in white primer, totally
stripped. All interior stuff in boxes. Rear is swing axle, no hood or
quarter panel vents so I am guessing at the age. No mfg plate or title.
Second body is probably a 69-70, later rear suspension, body in worse
condition, and bonnet is rusty in the lower front areas and the hood lip is
dented. Interior non existent except for dash.
Al (those of you who race SVRA in the East may know him from his lime yellow
55 Vette which he and his son race) is looking for $800 for all. Good
starting point for a vintage race project but not for the faint-hearted.
Located in western Philadelphia PA suburbs.
Contact me if you are interested and I will get you in touch with Al.

Thanks! Scott
 s.janzen@comcast.net