fot

[Fot] Hampton Inn - Corning (Painted Post) Zippo Grand Prix 2008

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Hampton Inn - Corning (Painted Post) Zippo Grand Prix 2008
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 18:28:45 EDT
FoT Entrants and Attendees:

I got a reply on my 'Request for Proposal' from Hampton Inn:

Facility name:   Hampton Inn Corning

The quote per room that I received was for $114.00 per night.

No additional costs for doubles or added people. Flat Rate.

The maximum rooms blocked is 20 Rooms
The reservations will be made under the organization name of:
THE FRIENDS OF TRIUMPH..........to acquire that special rate.

I have not accepted the proposal, yet, but plan to.

Please respond once more to me, then I will follow through. I prefer that you
make your own reservations. (with one or two exceptions)

Once I block these rooms off, I will provide the information to you in order
to make the reservations.

Joe Alexander

   </HTML>