fot

[Fot] Southern Califonia transport to Watkins Glen

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Southern Califonia transport to Watkins Glen
From: Group44TR7@aol.com
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 10:25:21 EDT
Good Morning

    If there are any FOT people who would be interested  in having their cars
transported to and from San Diego area to Watkins Glen  and back by
commercial carrier, please let me know. The proposal to the carrier  will
probably be
S. California.

    I have not started talking with carrier yet, so I  don't have any guess
at the price. Based on past experience, I expect its going  to be in the $3,000
per car range for transport there and back.

Cary