fot

Re: [Fot] F1 Guys GOOD QUESTION

To: <Fubog1@aol.com>, <tlizzard@msn.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] F1 Guys GOOD QUESTION
From: "Kas Kastner" <kaskas@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 07:47:19 -0700
There is so much money involved in the "Crash and Bash" racing in this
country and poor feeder systems with no defined route to the top levels,
gaining a spot in F-1 will be next to impossible for years to come unless a
guy goes to Europe in the teens and STAYS there. Maybe a fellow could buy
his way in as so many have, but that precludes a requirement for talent,
thus, backmarker. We can't even keep a F-1 race in this country, poor state
of affairs.

There is an excuse for our system or lack of system. That is the huge size
of the USA. It would be like all of Europe speaking the same language,
hopeless.