fot

Re: [Fot] F1 Guys

To: "Terry Stetler" <tlizzard@msn.com>, "fot" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] F1 Guys
From: "Bill Babcock" <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 09:24:57 -0700
I was at a party the other day and said something about F1. No one knew what I
was talking about. Imagine that happening in Brazil or Europe. The current
level of F1 requires a perfect storm of talent, experience, equipment,
politics, money, sponsorship, physical attributes and mental toughness. The
only way to make a winning F1 driver now is to grow a whole bunch of them and
pick the best. We don't have the interest in the US.