fot

[Fot] Engine Oil - FW: Rotella Ask Our Expert

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Engine Oil - FW: Rotella Ask Our Expert
From: "Clark W. Nicholls" <clarkfot@cwnicholls.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 09:41:28 -0500
I don't know what the consensus was on the engine oil thread previously in
this group...

I was at the SEMA show last week and spoke to the Shell Answer person there,
he told me more than I could retain!!

Here is an email I got in reply to my inquiry on the rotella website to the
answer man (see last portion).

I would think that pertinent questions can be referred back to Richard Moore
at Shell...

Clark
Clark W. Nicholls