fot

[Fot] SPAX SHOCKS

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] SPAX SHOCKS
From: "Walter Hollowell" <walt@hot-tr6.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 11:09:45 -0700
I have a couple of questions for FOT members about Spax adjustable shocks.
1. I have Spax adjustable shocks on all four corners of my TR6 which is a
daily driver plus an autocrosser. The rear tube shocks are weak after 4
years of very hard use. My question is this: is there any place I can send
these expensive shocks for a rebuild or do I throw them away and buy another
pair?
2. I bought a pair of used Spax adjustable shocks on ebaymotors that was
supposed to fit a TR6 rear conversion but I don't think they are. The
following numbers are stamped into the bottom of the shock: G 933 10906
The shock is 14.5" long when compressed from tip to tip and 19" long when
extended. an anyone help me identify these shocks?

Thank You
Walt Hollowell
Abq., NM