fot

[Fot]  Veteran's Day

To: billsohl@optonline.net (Bill Sohl), fot@autox.team.net (FOT)
Subject: [Fot]  Veteran's Day
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 15:32:27 -0500
THE WAR was extremely interesting...so many facets brought together. AND....

AMERICAN PATRIOT: THE LIFE & WARS OF BUD DAY  will get your attention..

Richard Taylor's friend, ROBERT CORAM, ought to be in line for his third
Pulitzer nomination for his biography of the nation's most decorated living
warrior.

And Bud Day should get one last medal for saving 95% of the service benefits
that were taken away, after he returned from the Hanoi Hilton.

FIGHTER PILOT, LAWYER, IOWAN.

JoeA