fot

Re: [Fot] Hampton Inn - Painted Post,

To: N197TR4@cs.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Hampton Inn - Painted Post,
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 14:39:47 EST
In a message dated 11/19/2007 1:30:43 PM Central Standard Time,
N197TR4@cs.com writes:

> Watkins Glen Attendees....please read the following and make your
> reservations. If anyone needs any help with theirs, please let me know.

Amici...

Painted Post, Horseheads, Big Flats, and of course the Town of Dix.  I love
the names of the little towns in the Watkins Glen area.  Steeped in early
history back to the revolutionary war.  Little known fact...the Town of Dix is
where the phrase, "You've got to be shitting me!" originated.

Bill (Damdinger0