fot

[Fot] Fellow FOT'r under the weather

To: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Fellow FOT'r under the weather
From: marty sukey <trmarty@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 21:23:43 -0500
Ed Ceilley, one of our resident Spitfire/GT6 racers is having some health
issues. Ed has been down for a little bit and is having a rough go of it while
going through chemo treatments.  He is not doing emails at the present time
but I'm sure getting a card from his fellow Triumph racers would help lift his
spirits. If you felt so inclined drop Ed a get well message at

Ed Ceilley
1110 Franklin St.
Cedar Falls, IA 50613

Thanks,