fot

Re: [Fot] TR6 rear hubs

To: yellow-green@sbcglobal.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR6 rear hubs
From: malaboge@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 23:54:26 -0500
Dennis-

No matter what you do, the stock outer axle is the big problem...it will break!

I run a basically unbreakable chevy setup.? A corvair outer axle drilled for a
TR lug pattern, with a Corvair hub assembly. Cut off all the protrusions on the
Corvair hub assembly so it will fit into the TR trailing arm, and weld on a
flange to mount onto the TR trailing arm.? Use a GM ujoint and cut down one
side so as to mount to the Corvair stub axle on one side and the TR sliding
axle on the other. Actually much easier than it sounds.

Drivin the?Chevumph...Triolet?
????????? Nick in NorCal