fot

Re: [Fot] Anyone affected in the NW?

To: <N197TR4@cs.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Anyone affected in the NW?
From: "Bill Babcock" <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 11:21:42 -0800
I have to drive to Manzanita this morning to see if my beach house is still
there, High possibility of tree damage, but we'll see. Other than that we're
fine. Short power outage and the generator didn't fire up. Battery must be
dead. I hear that damned thing running in maintenance mode every week for
fifteen minutes and when I need it--no go. About the time I got ready to swap
in a spare battery the power came on.

It's a gorgeous day today--bright blue skies and sunny. Everything looks like
it's been freshly washed cuz it was!