fot

[Fot] The plot thickens...

To: fot@autox.team.net ('fot@autox.team.net')
Subject: [Fot] The plot thickens...
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 21:37:15 EST
Amici...

Ahem!

I think I am aware why I received the two copies of TRIUMPH WORLD.'The
December issue arrived today and includes an article by my friend, Paul
Richardson,
about me.  I'm described as a 'character'.  I'll not argue that.  Will this
make me a schill or pimp?

No matter!  My evaluation remains the same.  Character article not
withstanding, this issue has great stuff on the Michelotti Ginevra TR5 (a
Triumph
prototype I was unaware of), a tribute to Dorothy Deen (she was a fox), TR6 and
GT6
stuff, and new stuff I really enjoy about 'Flying Standards' (suicide doors
and all).  I always wondered who started the waterfall front grille.  TRIUMPH
or
HUDSON?

Whatever...

Bill (Damdinger)