fot

Re: [Fot] rear hubs

To: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] rear hubs
From: Allen Washatko <awashatko@wi.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 17:16:20 -0600
Uncle Jack,

OK...my two cents. I'm using the hubs provided by David Wingett who has
already weighed in. I made this modification awhile ago when I changed
to tires that provided more "stick" and transferred much more load to
the hubs. They have worked well without issue. Thank you David.

I would probably recommend using the setup Goodparts is now offering.
As you know, David seems to be out of the business of providing hubs.
Richard's setup offers the CV joints, rated axles and easier to source
replacement parts (bearings). Overall, a very complete system. His
quality is always top notch.

Allen

On Dec 9, 2007, at 3:55 PM, Jack W. Drews wrote:

> Hey Allen -- big discussion on the FOT about rear hubs for the TR6.
> What do you do for unbreakable rear hubs?
>
> uncle jack

Jody & Allen Washatko
N65 W5567 Columbia Road
Cedarburg, WI. 53012